Are you interested in becoming a more effective mentor, or perhaps you are just taking the initial steps to become a mentor? Rick Woolworth along with Board Member Doug Wilson unpack the tools and insights needed (for you) to become a great mentor. Questions addressed in this 9-part series include:
- What is mentoring?
- How does it differ from being a coach, sponsor or networking resource?
- What is the ultimate objective of mentoring?
- What are the qualities of a great mentor?
- What are best practices in mentoring?
- What are the benefits and long-term impact of mentoring?
We are grateful to Edge Mentoring and Todd Richardson for their partnership in producing this series.